Foil packs are the perfect way to cook a meal at the campsite. They're easy to prepare and leave practically no mess, so you won't be stuck in the kitchen when you want to be outside enjoying your destination. This honey Sriracha chicken foil packet recipe is so delicious, your friends and family are guaranteed to be asking for the recipe.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Foil Packet
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 box (7 ounces) Green Giant frozen carrots, peas, black beans and edamame (thawed)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the rice and water together in a small bowl. Let the rice soak for five minutes, then drain.
- Stir the thawed vegetables into the rice mixture.
- Cut four sheets of heavy duty foil (10 inches by 12 inches).
- Spray the center of one side of the foil with cooking spray
- Spoon one fourth of the rice mixture onto each tin foil sheet.
- Top each sheet with one chicken breast.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice and Sriracha sauce. Spoon the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Close the foil around the chicken so the edges meet. Seal the edges, leaving enough space in the packet for heat to circulate.
- Place the packets on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake your chicken packets for about 30 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Unwrap and let the chicken stand for five minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Hit the Road in a Lance Camper
Lance Campers encourage you to travel more often, and with so many affordable and versatile models to choose from, there's definitely a Lance Camper that's right for you. Head to your local dealership and shop for a truck camper, travel trailer, or toy hauler today.