There's no better place to learn about Lance Camper living than from travelers who have lived life on the road. And these must-have tips have been compiled by some of the most experienced Lance Camper travelers in the country. So next time you hit the road, keep these helpful tips on hand to help your Lance Camper travels roll along more smoothly.
Lance Camper Living Tips From the Experts
- Always keep wheel locks on hand.
- Invest in a high quality sewer hose or two and have the correct connectors on hand.
- Check the condition of your tires and the tire pressure before each journey.
- Create a checklist for all of your departures.
- Know how to maintain your chassis and house batteries and check them often.
- Keep more than one fire extinguisher in your Lance Camper.
- Don't travel with any items that have less than two uses.
- Throw your toilet paper in the trash instead of the toilet to save room in your black water tank.
- Scott's single-ply toilet paper is less expensive and more comfortable than specially made toilet papers.
- Buy small surge protectors for every appliance in your Lance Camper.
- Turn your water heater on roughly 30 minutes before you plan to use hot water.
- Let your black water tank fill at least halfway before you empty it.
- Always keep bottled water or a water filter in your vehicle in case the campground's water is not drinkable.
- Take your time and see the sights. There's no need to race to the next destination.
- Volunteer at your destinations to meet new people and get involved in new communities.
- Keep a magnetic key somewhere on your rig, so you never have to worry about being locked out.
- Travel to a number of campgrounds before you choose to join an RV campground organization.
Travel in a Lance Camper
Lance Campers encourage you to travel more often, and with so many affordable and versatile models to choose from, there's definitely a Lance Camper that's right for you. Head to your local dealership and shop for a truck camper, travel trailer, or toy hauler today.