• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Documents actions by completing production, quality forms and logging labor hours.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must know how to read and use a measuring tape
• Efficient with hand tools/power tools
• Have reliable transportation
• Open to work full time and overtime
• Open to work any shift (4:00am–12:30pm, 6:00a –2:30pm, 12:30pm–9:00pm or 2:30pm–11:00pm)
• Team player
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Clean background
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Positive attitude
• Fiberglass and manufacturing experience a plus